Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sebastian Texture Tandem


I've recently had the opportunity to try Sebastian Texture Tandem. My hair is very fine and limp. So, when a girl in my class said it would thicken and make your hair more manageable I had to try it! Check out Sebastianprofessional.com for more info that's where I got the pic from also.



Now I am not entirely sure if this is available to buy if you are not a cosmetologist. However, you could probably find it at local salon. You mix together two bottles. One is a creamy formula and one is a clay like consistency. One bottle is supposed to help with shine the other is supposed to help with thickener. You can customize to your hair type. Which is nice because even though I want thicker hair I don't want dry hair either (which is what a lot of thickeners do). I am extremely excited about this product and I def recommend it. My hair is a lot easier to style and after I blow dry it the body stays a lot longer even if I sleep on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment