Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My top five beauty products!

I wanted to share with you guys my top five beauty products! Fill free to share with me yours.

In no particular order

1. Bare minerals Foundation
I've been using this foundation for about 3 or 4 years. I absolutely love it.

2. Nars Orgasm
In my opinion this blush gives you the best glow. It looks very natural and has these gold shimmers in it. Many companies try to copy this beautiful color but none succeed.

3. Mac funtabulous
I love this color. In the bottle it's a sparkly color but once it's on your lips it's a beautiful pink that's a little fuchsia toned.

4. Coastal Scents 88 shimmer Palette
I absolutely love this palette. I bought this a little while ago after hearing about it all over youtube. It's super cheap I believe about 21 dollars and it's great quality. If you are afraid to play with colors and don't want to fork out a ton of money on department store make up this is the way to go.

5. Ojon Hair Restorative hair treatment
I love this treatment. It def helps your hair look healthy. I also thick it makes it a little thicker. The smell is a bit strong but I can handle it since it does a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment