Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fekkai Glossing Cream




Finding a good shine product for your hair with out it being to heavy is def a challenge for me. Most products are to oily and greasy for my fine hair. Fekkai Glossing cream does the perfect job for my hair. This cream not only works good with fine hair but thick hair too! I love the look of the shine after. It's almost like some one put sparkles on my hair strands. I can see an immediate difference. You can find this product at Ulta and I believe Sephora. When looking for shine products or any products really I would def suggest not looking at grocery stores and such because even though they have it's not nearly as good quality as if you got it in a salon. I'm not sure about all products but I know that Paul Mitchelle's products say only guaranteed if sold in a salon. So, before you make your opinion try it in a salon. If it does the job isn't it worth it to pay a few extra bucks. You'll probably spend more searching for a cheap product when you should have spent a few extra bucks up front to get a good quality one. For more information check out fekkai.com That's where I got the image!

No comments:

Post a Comment